Benefits of Massage
Massage is a viable therapy that has become more popular as people are turning toward non-invasive therapies and treatments. Therapeutic massage provides many healing and healthful benefits:
- Reduces or eliminates chronic pain
- Increases energy, flexibility and mobility
- Reduces anxiety, fatigue and stress
- Promotes healing and increased circulation
If you or someone you know can identify with something in this list, shouldn't you consider this kind of treatment.
- Chronic back pain or muscle spasm
- Shin splints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Symptoms of sciatica
- Stress-related disorders: Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
*Massage is contra-indicated for some conditions. It is very important to disclose all medical conditions and medications to your therapist.